here are a few great recipes to help combat Acid
Acid Reflux is a tricky, painful and annoying disorder. However,
it can be treated by eating the right foods while also avoiding
the wrong foods.
Each person is different when it comes to foods that trigger
Acid Reflux, so be sure to make note of any foods that cause a
These recipes will help you get through the day pain free!
Breakfast: Apple Pancakes
* 1 tablespoon margarine
* 1 tablespoon sugar
* 2 eggs
* 1-1/2 cups flour
* 1 teaspoon baking powder
* 1 cup finely diced apples
* Cream the margarine and sugar.
* Beat eggs then add to margarine and sugar mixture.
* Sift flour with the baking powder and cinnamon, then add to
margarine and sugar mixture.
* Add finely chopped apples. Blend well.
* Add milk until you have a medium-consistency batter.
* Cook on a griddle.
Snack: Banana or other small fruit
Lunch: Stuffed Tuna Pocket
* 1 whole grain pita
* 4 oz water-packed tuna
* 2 tbsp low-fat mayonnaise
* 1/4 cup cucumber slices
* 1 cup lettuce
Snack: Apple or other small fruit
Dinner: Pork Chops with Applesauce
* 3/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
* 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
* 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
* Nonstick vegetable cooking spray
* 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
* 4 6 oz lean boneless pork chops
* 1 cup long-grain white rice, or brown rice, cooked
* In mixing bowl mix together the applesauce, ginger, and soy
sauce. Set aside.
* Spray nonstick cooking spray onto a large skillet.
* Over medium heat, add vegetable oil.
* When the oil is hot add the pork chops and brown on both
sides for about 7-8 minutes.
* Ladle applesauce mixture over the pork chops.
* Cover, reduce heat, and simmer over a low heat for about 20
minutes, or until the pork chops are thoroughly cooked through, and are tender.
* Serve with rice.
Be sure to eat small meals throughout the day and avoid fatty
meats, spicy foods and spicy seasonings.
After each meal make sure to drink plenty of water and/or chew
gum: this will help dilute the acids in your stomach.
Guaranteed! Natural! Researched! Joe Barton and Barton Publishing offer you the only step by step reflux home remedies report that works in 24 hours or less. Download a copy for the price of a meal.
Sign Up For The Acid Reflux Remedy Newsletter TODAY and Learn:
- The Dangers of antacids and other OTC medications.
- How you can end acid reflux using 3 grocery store items.
- Acid reflux supplement and product reviews.
- The facts that your doctor is not telling you!
- What the latest news about alternative health treatments for heartburn .
- The myths you are constantly being told about treating acid reflux.
- And, what you can do now to stop and prevent your acid reflux.
Cure Acid Reflux Disease Home
Policy – Terms of
– Acid Reflux Blog – Site Map – Reflux/GERD Articles
Barton Publishing Inc. All Rights Reserved
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 320-323-4331
PO Box 50, Brandon, SD 57005 USA