Never Take Antacids Again by Following These Acid Reflux Remedies
Acid reflux can be cured in mere hours by following a few simple natural remedies. However, most people that suffer from gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) often believe that the only treatment is antacids. These people are unfortunately missing out on how to permanently cure acid reflux.
Acid reflux is a disorder that will get progressively worse over time. But many people suffering from this affliction have been able to reverse the damage and have been free of acid reflux disease for years – and you can, too. To rid yourself of this disease, you must begin by allowing the esophagus and the lower esophageal sphincter (LES) to heal properly. The esophagus is the tube that connects your mouth to the stomach. The LES is the flap of muscle tissue that seals off the stomach and keeps stomach acid inside.
And your acid reflux treatment can begin tonight!
Stop Taking Antacids!
That antacids that many sufferers rely on for relief are nothing but a temporary fix and do nothing to cure the underlying cause. Antacids work by neutralizing the stomach acid that has been refluxed into the esophagus. Over time, antacids become less effective and end up creating more problems than they solve.
Antacids come with warning labels that inform consumers of the dangers of taking the antacid for more than two consecutive weeks. After 14 days, the antacids become a health risk because they are masking the symptoms of a more serious condition.
But, the human body is a marvelous thing. With proper nutrition and healthy lifestyle changes, your body will rebuild and strengthen the esophagus and LES. Not only will this cure the current reflux and heartburn problems, but will keep them from resurfacing.
Cure Reflux with Natural Remedies
Here are a few tips to get you started down the road to recovery. The effects should be noticeable within a few hours!
- One of the simplest remedies that my customers love is a red apple. Red apples can naturally ease the symptoms of reflux before a flare-up begins. Whenever you feel a flare-up beginning, eat a slice of red apple. The old saying about an apple a day keeping the doctor away is true.
- Giving your esophageal tissues a two or three day rest period will allow the healing to begin. Most people that suffer from reflux have damaged esophageal tissues and weakened the LES. In order to allow this tissue to heal, avoiding crunchy and hard food for a few days is important.
- Honey is another great remedy for damaged esophageal tissues. Honey has been used as a healing agent since ancient Egypt because of its ability to fight bacterial infections, combat inflammation, relieve pain, and improve circulation. Swallowing three teaspoons a day, with one just before bed, will help speed the healing process.
- Another quick and easy way to heal damaged esophageal tissues in aloe vera juice. Aloe vera juice is easily obtained at your local health food store and will help your tissues heal naturally and quickly.
- You should also try to learn as much as possible about acid reflux disease and how to live a life free of the pain and discomfort it causes. It doesn’t do any good to cure acid reflux, only to have it resurface a few days later. Prevention is the key to enjoying a life completely free of reflux.
Cure Acid Reflux in 24 Hours!
Imagine being acid reflux free by tomorrow! Imagine no more antacids! Imagine not worrying about it again!
Cure reflux with a 100% guaranteed Acid Reflux Remedy Report that costs less than 1 meal and is guaranteed to work!
Joe Barton promises you 3 things! 100% Guaranteed! Researched based! Natural! Cure reflux in less than 24 hours with over 30 researched ways to be acid reflux free.
Guaranteed! Natural! Researched! Joe Barton and Barton Publishing offer you the only step by step reflux home remedies report that works in 24 hours or less. Download a copy for the price of a meal.
Learn Exactly What GERD Is And The Importance Of Taking Control Of The Problem…Today
Reflux Remedy Home | Acid Reflux Blog | Acid Reflux Articles |
© 2010 Barton Publishing, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Toll Free: 1.888.356.1146 Outside US: +1.617.603.0085
Phone Support is available between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM EST
PO Box 50, Brandon, SD 57005 USA