How Long Have You Suffered From Heartburn? It’s Time You Tried Acid Reflux Natural Remedies!
As doctors begin to give natural remedies for heartburn serious consideration, many are now saying that some of them work better than antacids or prescription medications. Why is this?
Most gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) experts believe that natural heartburn remedies are growing in popularity because they cure the disease by restoring the esophageal tissue to a healthy state. Basically, this means that you’ll never have to deal with reflux again.
Antacids and the majority of prescription medications work by treating only the symptoms, mainly the heartburn. Both forms of treatment can be helpful for short periods of time because they neutralize the stomach acid, eliminating the pain. However, they do nothing to heal the esophageal tissues.
If the symptoms of acid reflux have become a constant part of your life, perhaps you should the try some of the most effective natural remedies for reflux / heartburn.
Why You Must Restore the Tissue
Antacids are a great way to provide yourself some temporary relief, but they are not the way to cure heartburn. The only way to permanently rid yourself of acid reflux is to treat the underlying problems, not just the symptoms.
To properly treat the problem, you must realize exactly what is happening to your body. If you are regularly suffering from acid reflux, you have most likely damaged your esophagus and your lower esophageal sphincter (LES). This damage is caused by stomach acid that has been refluxed up from the stomach.
But there are more than 20 fully researched remedies that restore health to your esophageal tissues and strengthen the LES and keep the stomach acid locked within where they belong. So, the keys to curing your condition are:
1. Heal the tissues of the esophagus (the tube that connects the mouth and the stomach).
2. Heal the lower esophageal sphincter (the flap of muscle over the stomach).
3. Strengthen the LES.
5 Ways to Keep Stomach Acid and Food where it Belongs
1. In all natural health fields, prevention is the most important thing. It obviously does no good to “cure” acid reflux, only to have it return in a few weeks or months. Some of the best prevention tips include quitting smoking, cutting back on coffee, avoiding spicy and acidic foods, and making sure you chew your food completely. Chewing sugarless gum after meals also helps by producing saliva that assists in digestion.
2. Making sure the LES is able to stay closed and form a tight seal is extremely important. One of the best ways to do this is to drink a tall glass of water after every meal. This helps keep the sphincter clean and allows it to seal the stomach.
3. It is also a wise decision to give your esophageal tissue time to heal by ensuring that you have chewed your food completely. When you begin your home remedy, you should only eat soft foods for about two or three days. Crunchy and hard foods will scratch the tissues further. After these few days, you can return to a normal diet.
4. Believe it or not, honey is also a cure. Honey is one of the oldest forms of acid reflux treatment and works by naturally healing the body’s tissues. Taking one teaspoon of honey every time you feel discomfort will help a great deal.
5. You should also gather as much knowledge as you can on the numerous remedies for acid reflux. Since research is so important for natural cures, we have recommended 20 of the most effective researched remedies. And since each body is different, one remedy will not work for everyone. This Acid Reflux Remedy Report details all researched remedies for the disease.
Cure Your Heartburn by Tomorrow
Hopefully, these five tips have brightened your outlook on the future. If so, what we have given you so far is just the tip of the iceberg. We have over twenty fully researched remedies collected in a step-by-step remedy report that is available for the cost of a meal.
Our remedy report currently boasts a 97% success rate for the thousands of people that have tried it. If you are interested in curing heartburn instead of simply treating the symptoms, please visit our website today. Our six-month, 100% satisfaction guarantee has helped thousands!
Be part of the 97% of people who cured their acid reflux in 24 hours. If you would like a step by step, researched, doctor approved Acid Reflux Natural Remedies Report, visit us today. 50% off now!
Guaranteed! Natural! Researched! Joe Barton and Barton Publishing offer you the only step by step reflux home remedies report that works in 24 hours or less. Download a copy for the price of a meal.