7 Secrets About Natural Cures for Acid Reflux
Acid Reflux Sufferers, if you are looking for reflux help, this article is for you! If you are looking for information about popular antacids and medications, you might want to ‘back click’ right now!
Unfortunately, pharmaceutical companies are going to do everything they can to keep this information out of your hands! Fortunately, the First Amendment (freedom of press) is making natural health and homeopathic treatments the fastest growing treatments in the world! However, pharmaceutical lobbyists are doing whatever they can to keep power drug companies in the black.
If you are looking for simple, yet effective ways to naturally cure acid reflux, this article will be very beneficial. Because you will find that in order to cure acid reflux, you need to cure your body and your health. And you can start with healing your esophageal tissue and lower esophageal sphincter.
Here are 7 secrets about natural cures for acid reflux disease.
Tips to Naturally Cure Acid Reflux
- Acid reflux can be completely cured but it can only be done through rethinking how you can help and harm your esophagus and lower esophageal sphincter (LES). The esophagus is the tube that carries food to your stomach and the LES is the muscle flap that opens and closes to allow food to go into your stomach. Typical reflux sufferers usually have damaged both of these tissues. Unfortunately, medications and antacids do nothing for healing the tissue. (That is why taking medications and antacids is a vicious cycle.)
- There are numerous things you can do to restore your esophageal health. For instance, taking a teaspoon of honey right before you go to bed is a great start. Honey will naturally heal all types of tissue, including skin, because of a natural ‘miracle’ compound found in honey.
- We also recommend drinking plenty of water. Drinking water throughout the day is a great place to start because water benefits the body in thousands of ways, including reflux. It would be suggested that you drink a tall glass of water after every meal to help give the LES a tight seal over your stomach.
- Your diet is also extremely important for treating your acid reflux. For the first few days of your natural home treatment, you should only eat soft foods. By staying clear of crunchy foods, you can avoid further damage to both tissues. We recommend plenty of fruits and vegetables during the beginning of your treatment.
- Did you know that acid reflux is caused by too little stomach acid? In order to give your stomach enough acid to digest your food properly, you should supplement your diet with apple cider vinegar. Apple cider vinegar is very acidic and loaded with numerous minerals and vitamins. By taking a tablespoon a day, your reflux might vanish away. (Take 1 tablespoon of A.C.V. with one tall glass of water, use honey for taste.)
- Another tip you can also try is chewing gum after a meal. Because chewing gum will produce more saliva, the digestion process will be much more smoothly.
- Finally, continue to educate yourself on acid reflux and natural cures. Because most treatments are now researched, you can find plenty of helpful, researched information if you know where to look.
You can find a simple step by step, researched remedy at Acid Reflux Natural Cures.
How to Begin Your Home Treatment
You have just read 7 simple things you can do to start your home treatment! Fortunately, there is much more research and step by step remedies you can also try. Because everybody’s body is different, many cures work for some and don’t for others.
However, there are usually 5 important things reflux sufferers are always missing in their diet, lifestyle and supplementation (minerals and vitamins). If you would like a guaranteed way to naturally cure reflux, please visit us today. Our natural cure for acid reflux remedy report is currently 50% off!
Guaranteed! Natural! Researched! Joe Barton and Barton Publishing offer you the only step by step reflux home remedies report that works in 24 hours or less. Download a copy for the price of a meal.
Learn Exactly What GERD Is And The Importance Of Taking Control Of The Problem…Today
Reflux Remedy Home | Acid Reflux Blog | Acid Reflux Articles |
© 2010 Barton Publishing, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Toll Free: 1.888.356.1146 Outside US: +1.617.603.0085
Phone Support is available between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM EST
PO Box 50, Brandon, SD 57005 USA